Sponsoring Agency: Ado Business Incubation Centre (ABIC)
Type of Fund: Accelerator, Incubation, Mentorship and/or Training
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/19/2021
Size of the Fund: Not Available
Are you a startup based in Onitsha, Nigeria or neighbouring towns, looking to scale your business by taking part in one of the most intense, on-site, 3-month programmes? If yes, then apply for the Ado Business Incubation Centre (ABIC) Hub Startup Incubation Programme!
Through this intense programme, selected startups will receive capacity building, lean startup training, mentorship and support to rapidly scale their products and business models. The ABIC Hub will provide the complete programme in a rich learning and collaborative environment, where selected business teams can engage with the ABIC team. Teams will validate their solutions and perfect their pitching skills. The 3 month programme ends with a physical Demo Day which will give each team exposure to a broad audience of investors as well as corporate and government partners.
Why join the programme?
• 3-Month Program: An intense 3-month programme designed to support entrepreneurs scale their industry-changing technology businesses.
• Masterclasses: Expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals – from business model canvas, lean methodology to fundraising 1
• Corporate Partners: Connections to the leading corporates in your industry for pilot projects, partnership opportunities, and as customers
• Global Network: Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, investors and industry experts
• Tailored Mentorship: Carefully selected mentors who provide hands-on support and valuable introductionss
• Industry Events: Exclusive opportunities to take part in leading Commerce conferences and events
• Alumni Growth Program: Continued post-program support post the 3-month programme through annual alumni only events, deals and tailored introductions
• Demo Day: A day to celebrate your achievements during the programme with investors, corporates, mentors and press attendees
Key Focus Areas
• ICT & Media
• Light Manufacturing and Services
• Creative Arts
• Early Stage businesses/ Startups
• Startup Founders
More information at: https://abicng.org/programs/