Sponsoring Agency: MANAGE
Type of Fund: Challenges, Competitions or Prizes
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 05/20/2021
Size of the Fund: Less than USD $50,000
The first edition of MANAGE Samunnati Start-up Awards, kicking off with the theme ‘Building the agriculture ecosystem with new age agriculture start-ups’. As a platform, they aspire to recognise impact-driven agri and agtech start-ups dedicated to re-imagining, renewing and rebuilding the ecosystem. An ecosystem that uplifts everyone in it through innovation.
• Receive Unprecedented Nation-wide Exposure
• Win Cash Prizes upto ₹3,00,000
• Interact with Leading Industry Experts
There would be a total of 18 awards at the regional and national level. The winners would be awarded a cash prize along with a trophy. The regions for the award are East, West, North, South and North East.
• 3 National Prizes (Cash prize along with a Trophy)
o Winner ₹ 3 lakhs
o Runner Up ₹ 2 lakhs
o Third Runner Up ₹ 1.5 lakhs
• 5 Regional Prizes (Cash prize along with a Trophy)
o First Prize ₹ 1 lakhs
o Second Prize ₹ 75,000
o Third Prize ₹ 50,000
• The entity should be an India-based agriculture-focused start-up
• The start-up should have a readily commercialised minimum viable product with a minimum of 2 years old
• The start-up should be no more than 7 years old
Terms & Conditions
• Participation is voluntary.
• By participating in the MANAGE Samunnati Start-up Award, the start-up consents to let MANAGE and Samunnati use its name, URL, photos and videos for promotional purposes on their website and other promotional material concerned with the award.
• Any false information provided within the context of the award by the entity may result in the immediate elimination of the entity from the award process.
• The decision of the jury shall be final and binding.
• MANAGE and Samunnati reserve the right to seek additional details and share necessary information with other stakeholders.
• No Allowance shall be paid to any entity for travel
A diversity of challenges, one solution: innovation. Our Jury of leading agricultural experts analyse your agri & agtech start-ups through
• Impact Measurement
o How well your service or product has addressed social and ecosystem level problems
• Customer Delight
o How uplifting have your services or products been to your audience/end-customers
• Novelty of Idea
o How indispensable your product or service is to the current ecosystem
o What your service or product has achieved since activation
o Ability to grow rapidly into huge, and profitable businesses despite limited resources
• Market Presence
o Market value and consumer-based brand equity of the solution provided
More information at: https://managesamunnatistartupawards.in/