Sponsoring Agency: AIC-ADT Baramati Foundation
Type of Fund: Accelerator, Incubation, Mentorship and/or Training
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 05/15/2021
Size of the Fund: Not Available
Applications for AIC-ADT’s first-ever Food Accelerator cohort “FOOD-Life Accelerate” are now open!
As AIC-ADT Baramati Foundation has been host to over 25 incubated companies and multiple community programs since April 2019. Now, the team is turning their attention to supporting innovation in the food industry by calling out the application for its Food Accelerator that will help food ventures to build their strategy, grow their network and scale their business.
• Food Processing Equipment: Start-ups that are working on indigenizing processing equipment, for small scale farmers & SHG’s which otherwise is normally imported at a significantly higher cost from global suppliers.
• Food Processing Technologies: Start-ups working on commercializing and standardizing scalable processing technology solutions for traditional Indian food, Automation based technologies enabling efficient handling of the food processing chain, Smart appliances and Kitchen tools.
• Innovative Food Packaging: Start-ups working on spray-based formulations, unique dispensing models, shelf life enhancing materials, convenient handling, and attractive visibility offerings for products, biodegradable packaging and edible packaging.
• Consumer Apps and Services: Ecommerce platforms, Mobile Application based service providers who can cater to the customized needs of food delivery and who can respond to quick turnaround of orders, food delivery Start-ups offering services in dairy, fruits & vegetables and meat.
• Food waste management: Converting food Waste to Wealth, Recycling Technologies specialized in waste management and engineering processes for food waste, products for treating food processing industry waste, Food Waste Valorization etc.
• Seed funding up to INR 5,00,000 for selected startups.
• Mentorship Support
• Networking with investors
• Market Support
• Coworking Space
• Laboratory support
• Women and youth-owned post-revenue companies in Foodtech & Allied Sectors.
• The business needs to have an existing working product and generating revenue.
• The founder must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
• Potential to scale into multiple industries and geographies.
• The Startup/business should be a registered/functional entity in India.
• Scaling Stage Startup
• Food & Beverages
More information at: https://www.startupindia.gov.in/content/sih/en/ams-application/accelerator-program.html?applicationId=6077d7ffe4b0d2ddc906d899