Sponsoring Agency: SproutX
Type of Fund: Accelerator, Incubation, Mentorship and/or Training
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 05/07/2021
Size of the Fund: Not Available
SproutX Accelerator spans a period of 6 months (June – November) with sprint workshops every 5 weeks.
In 2021, these will be held as a mix of in-person and online workshops, with the time commitment averaging at 10 hours per week in a sprint week.
Workshops will feature (very) small groups of one-to-many firesides and one-on-one self-check-in-office hours. Where travel from your home base is required, flights and accommodation for up to 2 founders will be subsidised.
How SproutX primes your startup for growth
• Exprt Ready Focus: Business matching events with market entry advice
• Industry Led Mentorship: Access to SproutX’s mentor network with personal introductions
• Agtech Tours: Interstate AgTech tours visits regional founders and producers
• 1-On-1 Coaching: Dedicated coaching sessions for your team
• Investor Connections: VC, family office, and angel groups fireside with candid feedback
• Aws Support: Sponsored $25k Amazon Web Services credits plus IT, engineering and BD support
• Travel & Accomm: Sponsored interstate travels for up to 2 founders per startup for Melbourne based events
• SproutX is on the hunt for fast scaling, nationally based AgTech startups with global ambitions.
• Startups within the area of farmgate-to-plate, which is technology agnostic, and prepared to be an investment- and export-ready with world-class commercialization support of SproutX’s accelerator program.
• If you have a business model that can scale quickly in Australia, have a solid team, and has the ability to commercialise into international markets – get in touch to know more about our 2021 program lineup!
More information at: https://www.sproutx.com.au/accelerator-2021