Sponsoring Agency: Babergh District Council and Mid Suffolk District Council
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 05/31/2021
Size of the Fund: Less than USD $50,000
The Babergh District Council and Mid Suffolk District Council is seeking applications for Phase Two of Additional Restriction Support Grant covering the period between 5 January – 31 March 2021.
The Additional Restriction Support Grant is a discretionary grant which is open for businesses who do not pay business rates but have been severely financial impacted by National Lockdown restrictions between 5 January – 31 March 2021.
These businesses may include mobile businesses and those in shared premises.
Businesses without a rateable value who can demonstrate significant financial impact, may be eligible for a grant payment.
• Grants of up to a maximum of £1071 in respect of the Pro Rata Tier 4 period will be awarded to qualifying businesses.
• Grants up to a maximum of £4500 in respect of the National Lockdown period commencing 5th January 2020 will be awarded to qualifying businesses.
• In exceptional circumstances Babergh and Mid Suffolk reserve the right to reflect the Closed Business lockdown payment and pay an additional sum of up to £9000 to business.
To be eligible to apply for a grant under this scheme, a business must
• Have been trading up to and including 25th December 2020.
• Have been instructed to close, or have been significantly financially impacted by the National Coronavirus restriction measures
• Be trading from within either Babergh or Mid Suffolk District area
More information at: https://www.babergh.gov.uk/business/business-rates/grant-funding-schemes/