Sponsoring Agency: City of Arroyo Grande
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 05/07/2021
Size of the Fund: Not Available
The purpose of the Arroyo Grande Business Assistance Grant Program is to provide grant funding for local businesses in Arroyo Grande to help meet immediate funding needs due to COVID-19 impacts and to help businesses be more resilient through the use of technology and online sales.
This is the second round of funding provided by the City of Arroyo Grande, utilizing SB1090 funds. Allowed use of the funds for this round will include rent, payroll, personal protective equipment costs, costs associated with implementing new cleaning or operational protocols, and costs associated with website development and maintenance, online sales software, and equipment that will support COVID-19 resiliency for Arroyo Grande businesses.
• The business must be located in Arroyo Grande, have a current Arroyo Grande Business License, and have no active or ongoing enforcement cases.
• The business had to close or had limited operations due to COVID-19 restrictions from March 1, 2020 to now.
• Priority will be given to businesses that have not received funding through the CARES Act or the Payroll Protection Program.
• The business is able to demonstrate a clear need for grant funding and identify how the funds will be spent.
• The business has completed and submitted a SLO County Self Certification form, for businesses that have been allowed to reopen.
• The business will enter into and comply with a Grant Agreement upon award of the funds.
• The business is able to report to the City on the use of grant funds by August 31, 2021.
More information at: https://www.facebook.com/arroyogrande