Sponsoring Agency: Artwork Archive
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 05/14/2021
Size of the Fund: Less than USD $50,000
Artwork Archive's Art Business Accelerator Grant provides visual artists with unrestricted funds, resources, and a curriculum to help establish, grow and manage their art careers.
The grant is designed to arm artists with the necessary business skills to succeed as artists and entrepreneurs—and to make a living through their artwork.
• Open to both emerging and established artists, the Art Business Accelerator distributes unrestricted funds to invest in your art business, as well as six weeks of self-guided online educational resources that increase business skills, economic proficiency, marketing knowledge, and more.
• Recipients receive funding and expert guidance in order to make the growth process easier, to gain confidence, and establish a solid business foundation for their art practice.
• Grant recipients will receive grant funding, a lifetime account to Artwork Archive, and one-on-one access to expert career guidance.
• Grant Amount: 10 unrestricted cash grants of $2,500 each.
• A lifetime Master Account with Artwork Archive (valued at $1,000).
• Educational resources/expert guidance.
• All applicants will receive the career-building educational resources designed to drive career development.
• Open to professional artists worldwide.
• Visual artists 21 and older who are working intentionally to better their communities and / or address community challenges directly through their work.
• Examples of this could include, but are not limited to involvement in community projects, education, mentoring, and public art.
• Visual artists (including painting, photography, drawing, sculpture, ceramics, installation, mixed media, and site-specific works) with a strong artistic focus in their discipline. We regret that we do not accept submissions for narrative film/video, music, performance or sound art, theatre, or dance.
• Artists that have demonstrated high artistic quality, innovation, and creativity with a track record of participation in the arts for at least two (2) years.
More information at: https://www.artworkarchive.com/grants/art-business-accelerator