Sponsoring Agency: City of Fitchburg
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/30/2021
Size of the Fund: Not Available
Applications are now available for the City of Fitchburg's Emergency Business Grants. This program is funded through the Community Development Block Grant Program.
This funding is specifically for Fitchburg businesses with income shortfalls due to the pandemic and no other assistance to address these shortfalls.
• Must be a Fitchburg business impacted by COVID-19 and/or the public health and safety measures, including, but not limited to: restaurants, coffee shops, bars, entertainment, retail, salons, and barber shops.
• Must be a for-profit business.
• Must have documentable business income loss
• Must not have another source of funding assistance to pay for expenses submitted in this application. (this is called duplication of benefits and is prohibited)
• Must have BUSINESS mortgage/lease obligations.
The City of Fitchburg will give preference to:
• Businesses that have or will imminently have to lay off employees.
• Businesses with an existing loan with the City of Fitchburg’s small business program.
• Businesses that involve assembly or personal contact any nature.
• Businesses with a separate location (not home based).
• Businesses that have applied for other local, state or federal assistance and still need our assistance to cover costs.
• Businesses with high fixed expenses.
Assistance is in the form of a grant. Grant will require repayment only if terms of grant agreement are not met.
More information at: http://www.ci.fitchburg.ma.us/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=504