Sponsoring Agency: City of Santee
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/12/2021
Size of the Fund: Less than USD $50,000
The City of Santee, has created the Microenterprise Assistance Program (MAP) Program to provide grants to eligible small businesses (microenterprises) to help them continue to operate and thrive.
Based on concerns from applicants, the MAP has been revised to not only provide funding assistance for past due rent, lease, mortgage and utilities, but to also provide funding for these expenses on a reimbursement basis as a means to cover documented revenue losses.
MAP funds may also be used to reimburse the purchase of equipment and supplies related to the implementation of COVID-19 safety measures pursuant to State and County Public Health guidelines.
The maximum grant for MAP is $10,000.
Up to Four Months Of:
• Rent, Mortgage, or Lease
• Utilities (gas, electric, and water)
• COVID-19 Related Safety Measures & Supplies
• Must be a for-profit business with five or fewer employee INCLUDING owner(s).
• Must not have received other COVID-19 related federal aid for the same expenses.
• The business must be a brick-and-mortar physical establishment.
• Business must be located in the incorporated City of Santee.
• The business must be able to document losses caused by COVID-19 related closures and/or government issued health orders.
• The owner’s income must not exceed HUD’s definition for “low” as adjusted for household size.
• Must not have received other COVID-19 related federal aid, including, but not limited to PPP & EIDL for the same expenses.
More information at: http://eastcountyedc.org/santeemap/