Sponsoring Agency: Enygma Ventures
Type of Fund: Seed Money
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/30/2021
Size of the Fund: Not Available
In partnership with Startup Circles, Enygma Ventures have launched a program to help support new and existing businesses that are focused on solving issues and systemic problems to help build a new world going forward.
Enygma Ventures provides either seed funding or mentoring scholarships to those selected. They believe it's time for businesses to seize the moment, adapt, change and reinvent in order to build a better world.
If Selected What will you Get?
• If you are at the ideation stage you will likely first be put through the Startup Circles programme. This will provide you with world class mentorship, training and the help to validate your business quickly and efficiently.
• If you are an existing business and have validated your concept – equity seed funding will be available.
• There is the possibility of receiving both mentoring, education and seed funding.
• Businesses that are focused on solving problems for Southern Africa (SADC). The business must either be based or serve/operate in the region.
• The idea/business must be scalable and able to operate on a large scale or have a large addressable market.
• For profit ideas/businesses. They are not able to support charitable concepts at this time.
• Both male and female applicants. Please note, they will always have a gender inclusion bias and so will be more interested in ideas that have equality at their heart.
More information at: https://www.enygmaventures.com/applications