Sponsoring Agency: Cork City Council
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 09/30/2021
Size of the Fund: Less than USD $50,000
A new outdoor seating and accessories grant scheme, supported by Failte Ireland in partnership with local authorities, is now open for applications.
Grants are available to support businesses in the hospitality and tourism sector in enhancing their outdoor dining offering.
• Each business can apply for up to €4,000 per premises (exclusive of VAT) towards the above eligible costs, up to a maximum of 75% of the total cost.
• Applicants who received a grant from Cork City Council under the 2020 winterproofing grant scheme may also apply under this scheme but the cumulative grant cannot exceed €4,000 (eg if you received €2,000 through the 2020 winterproofing grants scheme you may apply for a maximum of €2,000 under this scheme).
Who can apply?
Any restaurant, cafe, bar, hotel, visitor attraction or other hospitality/tourism business where food is sold for consumption on the premises. The scheme is open to existing businesses located throughout Cork City.
• Applicants should have no commercial rates outstanding to Cork City Council, or have a payment plan in place.
• Applicants must have signed up to the Covid 19 Safety Charter.
• All applicants are required to comply with planning codes, legislative requirements and other compliance requirements.
• Please note that ONLY premises branding is permitted. No fixtures with commercial/product advertising are eligible. All equipment must be to current I.S EN standards
More information at: https://www.corkcity.ie/en/doing-business-in-cork/business-supports/outdoor-seating/grants-for-outdoor-seating-and-accessories-2021.html