Sponsoring Agency: WCNY
Type of Fund:
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 05/28/2021
Size of the Fund: USD $500,000 to $1 Million
WCNY celebrates local businesses across Central New York with new Impact Giveback Program; promoting business resilience, recovery, revival.
In partnership with Ithaca College, WCNY invites businesses across the region to apply to the program, which will provide $800,000 in video production, digital marketing, WCNY TV and radio underwriting, print advertising, and more to support business efforts to revive and thrive in a post-pandemic economy.
• Applicants must have less than 75 employees.
• Applicants must demonstrate a consistent commitment to serving the local community.
• Applicants must have shown resilience in surviving the pandemic, with an eye toward coming back strong.
• Applicants must be located in one of these 19 counties: Broome, Cayuga, Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Ontario, Oswego, Ostego, Schuyler, Seneca, Tompkins, Wayne, Yates.
• Applicants must fall into one of these sectors: Dining, Arts & Culture, Hospitality, Retail, Local Services, Other
• WCNY will select 60 local businesses or business districts from across the region, including the Oswego-Fulton, Auburn, Ithaca-Cortland, Greater Syracuse, Utica-Rome, and other areas between the Finger Lakes and Thousand Islands. The marketing and promotional services provided as part of the WCNY Impact Giveback Program are intended to jump-start recovery in individual businesses while stimulating the CNY economy in the months ahead.
• Match Qualification
o Even if they are not selected as one of the 60 businesses in the program, all applicants will be eligible for a 50-percent match for underwriting on WCNY through the end of 2021 (some restrictions may apply).
• The selection committee will include representatives of WCNY, the Ithaca College School of Business and local chambers of commerce.
More information at: http://www.wcny.org/impactprogram/