Sponsoring Agency: North Hertfordshire District Council
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 06/01/2021
Size of the Fund: Not Available
Applications are open for the North Hertfordshire District Council's Additional Restrictions Grant Scheme.
The Additional Restrictions Grant scheme is for ratepayers that have been affected by the national lockdown but were not entitled to help under the Restart Grant scheme.
This is a one off grant to assist businesses following the period of national restrictions.
There are six application categories for the Additional Restriction Grants and you must ensure that you complete the correct application so that you receive the right award. You must complete a fresh application and upload up to date documents to support this.
The six categories are:
• Businesses that support the Retail, Hospitality and Leisure sector
• Market Traders (must be within the North Herts area)
• Running a business form your home address (must be within the North Herts area)
• Taxi Drivers (must be licensed by North Herts)
• Other business types that do not fit in to one of the above
• Coach Companies/Coach Tour Operators
The scheme is also open to:
• non-ratepayers, such as market traders and homeworkers
• coach companies and coach tour operators that cannot access the Government Restart Grants
• taxi drivers
You cannot qualify for this grant if you have already been awarded the current Restart Grant.
More information at: https://www.north-herts.gov.uk/home/emergency-planning/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-business-support/coronavirus-business#ARGS