Sponsoring Agency: Ipswich City Council
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 06/30/2021
Size of the Fund: Less than USD $50,000
The Ipswich City Council is seeking applications for another round (Round 3) of Small Business Funding Program.
The Ipswich City Council Small Business Funding Program has been extended for another round (Round 3) to continue the financial support for Ipswich-based small businesses through and post the COVID-19 pandemic.
The funding priorities are to help Ipswich small businesses get back to doing business, and stimulating the local economy.
The total funding available for the Round 3 of the Ipswich City Council Small Business Funding Program is $2,000 (exclusive of GST) per business. A total funding pool of $200,000 was allocated for the program. Rounds 1 and 2 saw over $87,900 dispersed, with a balance of $112,016 now available in Round 3.
Expenses which are eligible for funding are:
• future expenses (provided these expenses are incurred and acquitted by the business before the acquittal is due)
• reimbursement on Eligible Funding Projects acquired by the business from 1 January 2021.
An eligible funding recipient must satisfy all of the following criteria:
• is a legal entity and holds a valid Australian Business Number (ABN)
• is a Ipswich-based for-profit enterprise
• is a small business which:
o has an annual turnover of less than $1.3 million
o employs less than 20 staff in total (across the business itself and any associated entities)
• is open and recommenced trading at the date of application
• is not subject to any enforceable undertakings, legal actions or pending closure
• has experienced a reduction of turnover or adverse disruption to business operations due to COVID-19
• applies for the funding as the owner or authorised representative.
More information at: https://www.ipswich.qld.gov.au/services/funding-and-support