Sponsoring Agency: Licensing International
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/15/2021
Size of the Fund: Less than USD $50,000
The Licensing International Small Business Global Grants Fund provides $5,000 grants (in local currency) to small brand licensing businesses to create and maintain safe, healthy, and sustainable work environments during and beyond the global pandemic.
Never before has the importance of community been more evident. This is about industry supporting industry: their hope is that these supplemental funds will give businesses in need a boost to get through the next days and weeks so that the licensing community as a whole emerges from this global crisis stronger and even more united.
Each grant is for $5,000 (or local currency equivalent) and must be applied toward business expenses. Follow-up surveys will be sent to all grantees to learn how it was spent and the impact that it made.
• Businesses that employ between 3 and 20 people
• Businesses that are involved in the brand licensing business
• Businesses that have been harmed financially by the COVID-19 pandemic
• Provide a short narrative explaining the impact of COVID -19 on your business and steps taken or planned to mitigate the impact
• Provide financial statements (balance sheet, income or P&L statement, and cash flow statement) from 2019 and corresponding months in 2020/2021 that show year-over-year impact on your business
Applications will be reviewed by The Foundation Board. The Board will review to ensure they have a mix of grantees from different business types and from around the world. The Board will also be looking for candidates for which these funds will provide the largest positive impact.
More information at: https://licensinginternational.org/licensing-international-small-business-global-grants-fund/