Sponsoring Agency: Williamson County
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/16/2021
Size of the Fund: Less than USD $50,000
Williamson County is launching Phase 2 of its Wilco Forward Small Business Grant Program for businesses financially impacted due the COVID-19 pandemic.
Under the Wilco Forward Small Business Grant Program Phase 2, the following businesses will be eligible for the financial assistance.
• Food services, such as restaurants, food trucks and caterers.
• Hotels, motels, including bed and breakfast
Businesses will have to provide a certification that they have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Other documents will be required for eligibility.
• Applicants must provide a copy of 4th Quarter 2020 Texas Workforce Commission Unemployment Tax Report
• Grants will be based on the highest number of reported employees from October, November, or December 2020
• Grant amount will be $500 per employee, with a max of $10,000.
• Food Service (Restaurants, food trucks, caterers, etc.)
o Must provide Food Establishment of Mobile Food Establishment Permit issued in Williamson County (not Temporary Food Establishments)
o Must provide a TABC caterers permit or on-premises permit
• Food Service or Bar establishments must certify that they receive at least 50% of their gross income form the sale of food and/or beverages
Businesses that sell fuel (gasoline or diesel) will not be eligible, even if they hold food service or TABC licenses.
• Hotel/Motel (included B&B)
o Must provide Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Report for December 2020
• All applicants must provide a copy of 4th Quarter 2020 Texas Workforce Commission Unemployment Tax Report
• Businesses that were open prior to December 1, 2019 must certify that monthly average gross income for 2020 was at least 25% lower than 2019.
• All applicants must certify that they have been significantly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
More information at: https://www.wilco.org/forward