Sponsoring Agency: Exponential Impact
Type of Fund: Accelerator, Incubation, Mentorship and/or Training
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 05/09/2021
Size of the Fund: Not Available
Are you a founder of a disruptive tech venture? Do you know a great tech startup that’s ready for the next step? If yes, then apply for the 2021 XI Accelerator.
Early-stage startups in the process of launching or refining their MVPs are encouraged to apply.
• Launch Week: To kickoff the XI Accelerator, accepted startups meet the whole XI team, learn more about the program, and spend time getting to know and see the City of Colorado Springs.
• Business Curriculum: XI works with founders to refine their foundational business elements, establish their product market fit, and identify growth opportunities.
• Tech Curriculum: With the guidance from the tech review team, made up of qualified technology experts, startups will build and improve their product.
• Product Launch: The Accelerator concludes with a Product Launch, where startups will have the opportunity to showcase their businesses to the community.
XI have set up Accelerator program to do just that for 2021, following a hybrid format that allows for the cohort to attend in person events that are safe while delivering much of the programming virtually.
• A Mentor Driven Program: Building off the base curriculum to provide founders with tools and concepts to advance, the XI Accelerator focuses on building strong mentor relationships to curate the program to meet the unique needs of each startup. Each participating startup will be paired with a lead mentor. Additionally, founders will have access to the XI Tech Review Team made up of qualified technology experts to help guide product development.
• A Holistic Approach to Entrepreneurship: Their core values, called The Six Peaks Model, enrich all aspects of XI to deliver a holistic approach of supporting participants as leaders and as startup founders. The Six Peaks are story and innovation, awareness, health and wellness, leadership and culture, operational excellence, and mentorship. These elements, along with business concepts, are wrapped into each module to support sustainable company development.
• Hybrid Programming: Launch Week begins on May 24th, leading into the first week of the program on May 31st. The program runs until August 8th, a total of 12 weeks, to prepare founders for a strong product launch. Launch Week is designed to show accepted participants the City of Colorado Springs and introduce them to many of the startups that call COS home! The Accelerator ends with a one of a kind event, Product Launch, where starts up showcase their business to the community.
More information at: https://exponentialimpact.com/xi-accelerator/