Sponsoring Agency: EY
Type of Fund:
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/16/2021
Size of the Fund: Not Available
If you’re a successful entrepreneur or you know a special person or team who has created a thriving, high-growth business, nominate them for 2021 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® Canada program.
Through the Entrepreneur Of The Year program, EY recognizes and celebrates unstoppable entrepreneurs who redefine the way we live, work and play.
The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year program recognizes exceptional people who create products and services that propel local and global economies forward. Over the past 27 years, this esteemed program has grown to new heights and is now available in more than 60 countries worldwide.
• Recognized as one of the world’s most prestigious business award programs, the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® program celebrates the country’s most transformative and innovative business leaders.
• Participation in the program elevates your company’s brand awareness through exposure to other game-changing entrepreneurs, sponsors, influential judges and guests. Many of them may be seeking customers, alliances, M&A or other growth opportunities — the Entrepreneur Of The Year program could be your chance to open those doors.
• The program helps you build trust with investors, employees and customers, and gives you the opportunity to celebrate achievements and publicly recognize the invaluable contributions of the team who made it possible.
• Entrepreneur Of The Year top regional entrepreneurs and Canadian winners receive great publicity in and beyond their communities, which contributes to valuable network-building. It’s not just an award — it’s a robust ecosystem of leaders and alumni, events, access to advisors, speaking engagements, and media profiles and interviews.
Who can be nominated?
• The nominee must be an owner or CEO of a private or public company, primarily responsible for the company’s recent performance and an active member of top management.
• Non-founding entrepreneurs are also eligible if the individual manages the business and assumes the associated risks.
• Co-nominees are eligible if they share leadership responsibilities at the company.
• The nominee must have been in their current role for at least two years, dating back from the time of the application deadline in April.
• The nominee’s company must be at least three years old. However, for Emerging Entrepreneurs we accept nominees from companies aged two to five years.
Who can submit a nomination?
Anyone who is associated with an entrepreneur in some capacity — including an employee, banker, lawyer, manager, spouse, friend, marketing coordinator or customer. You can also nominate yourself — because after all, who knows your success story better than you?
More information at: https://www.ey.com/en_ca/entrepreneur-of-the-year-canada