Sponsoring Agency: KIIT-TBI
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 05/30/2021
Size of the Fund: Less than USD $50,000
Calling out young SC entrepreneurs working on innovative and technology-driven business ideas, apply for the Ambedkar Social Innovation and Incubation Mission (ASIIM) Scheme by GoI to avail funding support up to INR 30 lakhs in setting up successful commercial enterprises.
• The SC entrepreneur should be the lead founder of the start-up.
• The entrepreneur must be an Indian Citizen.
• The start-up should be working towards innovation/ improvement of existing products, services and processes and should have the potential to generate employment/ create wealth.
• Post selection, the start-up should get incubated at KIIT-TBI.
• The SC entrepreneur must form a Pvt. Ltd. company within 1 month of selection with majority shareholding.
• Preference will be given to Startup India registered start-ups but not mandatory.
More information at: https://twitter.com/KIIT_TBI/status/1382686548672544774