Sponsoring Agency: Technology Innovation Hub
Type of Fund:
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 05/08/2021
Size of the Fund: Less than USD $50,000
The Technology Innovation Hub (TIH) has announced a Call for Proposals for Entrepreneur in Residence, an activity to inspire the best talents to be entrepreneurs by minimizing the risk involved in pursuing start-ups.
Details about program:
• The selected candidate must find a mentor/partner from the members of TIH.
• The selected candidate will get a maximum of Rs. 33,333.33/- per month for a period of 12 months.
• The IP generated from the product/process will be shared by the TIH (50%), mentor (20%), and candidate (30%).
• There will be no commitment from the TIH to support the startup.
• The applicant must be graduated from a reputed institute, not before a maximum of 3 years at the time of submitting application.
• The applicant's proposal must be a novel product or process beneficial to the TIH's theme- Underwater exploration.
• The applicant should not have any other committed source of funding or another start-up.
More information at: http://iitg.ac.in/tihue/