Sponsoring Agency: EY
Type of Fund:
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/30/2021
Size of the Fund: Not Available
How are you shaping the new business world? EY honors the best entrepreneurs with the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2021 award.
The Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s largest and most renowned award for entrepreneurs. A program with a global impact.
For 25 years, EY Germany has recognized outstanding entrepreneurs for their courage, vision and decisions. They demonstrate that successful business and social responsibility go hand in hand.
What do you need to participate?
Entrepreneurs are presented with awards in four categories:
• Family business
o Entrepreneurs with a family-owned business who plan their business from one generation to the next. Their company is a market leader and demonstrates a high degree of employee orientation.
o Entrepreneurs who have created new markets through innovative products and solutions. As pioneers, they have significantly transformed business models and/or processes within their sector.
o Entrepreneurs who have contributed to achieving sustainability goals in a particular way, for example, through sustainable products and solutions, high ecological/social standards in production, responsible use of resources and/or great ecological/social commitment.
• New company
o Entrepreneurs who founded their company within the last 10 years and have a clear unique selling point. They have already achieved notable market success and revenues and demonstrate high potential for further growth.
Conditions of participation in the categories
Family Business, Innovation and Sustainability:
• Entrepreneurs own or own a share of the company.
• Entrepreneurs are responsible for the company’s growth in recent years.
• Entrepreneurs have been active members of the company’s management for at least two years (e.g., management board, general management or supervisory board).
• Entrepreneurs can provide evidence of the company’s performance over the last three years.
• The company generates revenue at least within the double-digit million euro range.
• The company’s headquarters are in Germany
Conditions of participation in the category New Company:
• Entrepreneurs are founders and owners of an innovative company.
• Entrepreneurs can provide evidence of the company’s financial performance.
• The company’s headquarters are in Germany.
• The company is between two and ten years old.
• The business plan anticipates that annual revenue of at least EUR 30 m will be achieved within the next three years.
There are five underlying criteria:
• Future potential
• Personnel management
• Social responsibility
More information at: https://www.ey.com/de_de/entrepreneur-of-the-year-deutschland/teilnahmebedingungen