Sponsoring Agency: Apple
Type of Fund: Accelerator, Incubation, Mentorship and/or Training
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/30/2021
Size of the Fund: Not Available
Apple’s Impact Accelerator is designed for Black- and Brown-owned businesses that share their focus on innovation and commitment to the environment.
With customized training, access to Apple experts, and an expanding alumni community, our Impact Accelerator is tailored to support companies as they achieve their next stage of development.
The program is open to environmental solution and service providers headquartered in the United States that are at least 51 percent owned, operated, and controlled by an African American, Hispanic American/Latinx, or Indigenous American individual, validated by their Supplier Diversity certification.
Participants will benefit in the following areas:
• Targeted training: Customized training and coaching focused on the knowledge and tools needed to succeed as an Apple supplier. They will work with companies to tailor the Impact Accelerator experience to specific needs.
• Access: Direct access to Apple experts to help identify strategic partnership opportunities that align business priorities with Apple’s environmental goals.
• Executive skills: Executive training in support of leaders. Participants will have the opportunity to design the program to meet their needs and interests.
• Alumni network: The Impact Accelerator is just the beginning. After completing the program, companies will transition into our Supplier Success community. Accelerator alumni will have access to an Apple Mentor for up to one year, as well as invitations to networking events and other continuous growth opportunities.
The Impact Accelerator is a capacity-building program for United States–headquartered companies that are at least 51 percent owned, operated, and controlled by an African American, Hispanic American/Latinx, or Indigenous American individual. Eligible companies are late-stage startups or mature firms and organizations with innovative solutions, applications, or processes that are in late-stage development or have reached commercial-scale deployment and can contribute to one or more of Apple’s environmental priority areas. To be considered for participation, all applicants must agree to the Apple Impact Accelerator Application and Attendance Policy.
There is no cost to participants.
Finalists will be evaluated based on the following:
• Your submitted application
• Alignment of your company’s proposed solution or service with Apple’s environmental priorities
• An interview with the Accelerator team
More information at: https://www.apple.com/procurement/pdf/impact-accelerator.pdf