Sponsoring Agency: Mezzanine
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/30/2021
Size of the Fund: Less than USD $50,000
Does your organisation have a project or initiative that will have a positive impact for people, the community or the environment? Do you need some help to make it happen? If yes, then apply now for $10K Project Grant.
$10K Project Grant is an opportunity to receive $10,000 worth of support to deliver your upcoming project or initiative – whatever it may be. Mezzanine wants to help you make a positive impact, improve people’s lives or move the world forward in some way. If you have an amazing project that could benefit from brand and marketing attention, they want to know about it and how it will make a difference. Ultimately, the grant supports you to realise a great idea or positive initiative for your company or organisation.
What can the grant be used for?
The $10K grant is redeemable for delivery of a project*, in partnership with Mezzanine, up to the value of $10,000 in:
• Brand Identity and Storytelling
• Design, Digital and Video
• Marketing and Campaigns
• Content Creation and Publishing
• Conscious Communications and Copywriting
What kind of projects can the $10K grant be used for?
To help as a guide, here are just a few examples of the kinds of projects this grant could support:
• Helping to launch Canteen’s ‘Side of Stage’ – which offers free access to live gigs, festivals and performances for young people impacted by cancer.
• Building a website for the incredible charity, Fitted for Work, a community-based organisation on a mission to empower disadvantaged women by assisting them to achieve economic independence.
• Helping the New River’s Leadership team design and publish their book, Rethinking Leadership: Building Capacity for Positive Change (2017). New River’s Leadership is an educational organisation focused on leadership capacity building.
• Building an identity and launching Unconquered, a fundraising initiative for delivering sanitary products to women in India.
• Designing a beautiful magazine for Compassion Australia – a child development and child advocacy organisation to assist children living in extreme poverty around the world.
• Building branded email templates and managing monthly newsletters for The Hunter Young Professionals (HYP), a not-for-profit that engages young people in local businesses through professional development and social networking opportunities.
Anyone! The grant is open to ANY company, organisation or school that has a project or initiative that will have a positive impact – either for people, a community or the environment.
More information at: https://mezzanine.co/10k-project-grant/