Sponsoring Agency: Miller Center
Type of Fund: Accelerator, Incubation, Mentorship and/or Training
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/26/2021
Size of the Fund: Not Available
Miller Center’s Climate Resilience Asia Pacific Accelerator, supported by Chevron, offers 6 months of highly customized mentorship and content.
This Miller Center program offers many benefits to selected social entrepreneurs, including:
• PROVEN PROGRAM: Experience Miller Center’s structured, proven curriculum that has helped over 1,000 social enterprises attain operational excellence and prepare for investment.
• MENTORS: You will be accompanied by executive mentors with expertise in innovation and entrepreneurship who are your trusted advisors.
• NO CHARGE: All Miller Center accelerator programs are offered at no charge to selected social enterprises.
Miller Center seeks Social Enterprise Applicants Who:
• Have an impact in one or more of the following six countries:
• Are focusing on innovations that address the poor, who are suffering disproportionately from climate change in the areas of:
o Energy– providing access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy
o Water– ensuring availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation
o Climate-Smart Agriculture– implementing sustainable food production systems and resilient agricultural practices to increase productivity and production
• Are focused on creating social impact for people living in poverty
• Lead a for profit, non-profit, or hybrid organization with a clear commitment to and a pathway toward an earned revenue model with the potential for scale
• Have been in operation for one or more years
• Have a minimum of US$50K in revenue
• Have a minimum of 3+ FTE
• Are willing to commit 3-6 hours per week to complete program deliverables and work with mentors online
More information at: https://www.millersocent.org/climate-resilience-accelerator/