Sponsoring Agency: Clean Tech Hub
Type of Fund: Accelerator, Incubation, Mentorship and/or Training
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 05/07/2021
Size of the Fund: Less than USD $50,000
Clean Tech Hub is seeking applications for its Off-Grid Energy Incubation Program to build a pipeline of renewable energy businesses with the capacity to scale as well as, bridge Nigeria’s energy access gap especially as it pertains to the unserved and underserved.
Through the Enterprise Development Program, the hub provides a 6-Month (July-December) incubation program focusing on early-stage renewable energy businesses.
Do you have innovative ideas to Nigeria's energy access gap in the following thematic areas?
• Energy Efficient Cooking
o Is your solution going to provide environmentally friendly, sustainable and affordable alternatives to cooking, especially for rural and last mile communities?
• Productive Use
o Does your business have a product that champions the productive use of renewable energy to grow small and large scale enterprises as well as critical socio-economic sectors in Nigeria?
• Renewable Energy Solutions
o Does your business/product involve the deployment of renewable energy solutions to rural and last-mile communities in Nigeria
• Tech Enabled Solutions
o Can you provide tech enabled solutions to problems that are faced in the renewable energy sector?
Why You Should Apply
• Consulting and Advisory Services
o They will provide expert insight on the renewable energy sector.
• $10,000 in grants
o Funding of $10,000
o Access to business mentors.
• Enterprise Management Training
o 16-week training to develop personal, professional and commercial skillset.
• You MUST not have applied for any other All On funded program.
• Must have graduated from an Accredited Tertiary Level Institution.
• You must have access to a laptop and data enabled device.
• You must be able to participate all through the required program duration.
• You must be a Nigerian owned business.
• Women are STRONGLY encouraged to apply.
More information at: https://cleantechnologyhub.com/enterprise-development/