Are you a start-up or SME with an urban mobility solution? If yes, then this call is for you!
details me first para bana dena : Rapid Applications for Transport (RAPTOR) is a competition that swiftly creates and tests solutions to niche urban mobility challenges. Participants compete to provide the most innovative, feasible, and impactful solutions. RAPTOR is funded by EIT Urban Mobility, an initiative of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), a body of the European Union.
Sponsoring Agency: EIT Urban Mobility
Type of Fund: Competition
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 06/30/2022
Size of the Fund: USD $50,000 to $500,000
Applications are now open for the RAPTOR Pilot 2 Programme!
- Can you help Bratislava improve its climate resilience and increase the share of active mobility?
- Can you make public transport more reliable and predictable using real-time data?
- Can you improve and promote safer and more convenient micro mobility solutions?
- Can you improve the city’s street conditions in winter to become more attractive for micro mobility?
- Prague District 7
- Can you help Prague better regulate the increasing use of micro-mobility services?
- Prague District 6
- Can you make movement through cities safer for supervised groups of children?
About the RAPTOR Programme
Solution Development & Mentoring
- First half of cash prize (15.000 EU) awarded
- You work to develop your solution
- Check-ins with EIT Urban Mobility RAPTOR Team
- Customised mentoring sessions
Solution Handover and In-Situ Testing
- Final completion of solution within timeline
- Deadline for min. 1 week live in-situ testing of solution
- Second half of cash prize ( 15.000 EU) awarded
- The total value of each RAPTOR award package is up to 50.000 EUR.The package includes office space hosting of the Awardees in the city provided location. The award package also includes mentoring and support over the development phase covering technical and business mentoring as well as marketing/promotion.
- The award package also includes a cash element of 30.000 EUR (excluding VAT)
One start-up/SME per challenge is awarded a package equivalent to 50.000 EUR. The package includes:
- Cash prize
- Cash prize of 30.000 EUR which you may spend how you choose
- Host city may offer 2-day per week workspace in their offices
- Online customised mentoring sessions
- City Contact
- A contact person for the city corresponding to your challenge
- In-Situ Test
- Real life testing of your solution in corresponding city
- Potential invitation to other programmes with EIT Urban Mobility
- The RAPTOR call is open to start-ups or SMEs based in a European Union (EU) Member State or a Horizon Europe Associated state.
- Applicant Eligibility
- Any start-up or SME from an EU Member State or a Horizon Europe Associated state may submit a response to a City RAPTOR challenge.
- Applicant Eligibility
More information at: https://raptorproject.eu/raptor-pilot-2/
Environment, Climate Change and Ecology, Business, Startups, Small and Medium Enterprises