Sponsoring Agency: West of England Combined Authority
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 05/07/2021
Size of the Fund: Less than USD $50,000
The West of England Combined Authority has announced new business support initiatives for the cultural and creative industries, as part of its Regional Recovery Plan.
Creative Business Grants will give you the funds and guidance you need to review business plans and explore new opportunities in response to the challenges presented by Covid-19.
• The business grants fund creative projects that support recovery and resilience, employ freelance creatives, engage local communities and advance diversity and inclusion.
• Grants will range from £5,000 to £10,000.
• You are eligible to apply for this grant if:
• You are a small to medium sized enterprise with 2-250 employees, this includes charities, CICs, organisations and all other forms of legal business entity
• You have at least one year of submitted accounts, and have been trading for no less than 12 months;
• Your company registered address, or your trading address, is in one of the following local authority areas:
o Bristol City Council
o South Gloucestershire Council
o Bath and North East Somerset Council
More information at: https://www.wearegrowth.co.uk/homepage-module-financial-and-business-support/financial-and-business-support/creative-scale-up/creative-business-grants/