Sponsoring Agency: DERBI Foundation
Type of Fund: Challenges, Competitions or Prizes
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/20/2021
Size of the Fund: Not Available
The Derbi Foundation is seeking applications for its Social Innovation in Health Initiative (SIHI) India Healthcare Excellence Award.
Now a SIHI hub for India, DERBI Foundation, in collaboration with TDR, the Special Program for Research and Training in Tropical Disease, is looking for health solutions that are supporting and contributing to the achievement of health-related SDGs in India.
What are they Looking for?
Creative Solution to A Problem in Healthcare Delivery
• Individuals – Health workers, Students, Citizens and Entrepreneurs
• Organisations – Startups, NGOs, Companies, Universities, Hospitals and Government departments
Solutions could be a new service, product, practice, process, or policy.
• Recognition and Awards
o Be recognised both locally and internationally
o Opportunity to expand learning and networks in social innovations
• Mentoring and Market access
o To the selected winners
• Global Network Access
o They will share your solution across India as well as internationally through the SIHI Partner Network.
o Innovations in digital forums
o You will become part of the growing SIHI community of innovators.
Eligibility Criteria for Solutions
• Focused on improving healthcare delivery in any of the following areas:
o Primary healthcare
o Access to health and inclusive car
o Quality & affordability
o Contributing to health-related SDGs
• The solution should be implemented in India.
• Operational for more than a year (They are not looking for new ideas but existing solutions)
• The application should be fully completed. All incomplete forms will be excluded.
All eligible solutions will be submitted to the expert review panel and each solution will be reviewed by at least two members of the panel according to the following criteria:
• Appropriateness of The Solution to the Need
• Degree of Innovativeness
More information at: https://derbifoundation.com/social-innovation-healthcare-awards/