Sponsoring Agency: Jubilant Bhartia Foundation
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/30/2021
Size of the Fund: Not Available
Jubilant Bhartia Foundation in partnership with the Schwab Foundation is working towards to providing unparalleled platforms leading social innovators social entrepreneurs as a key element for inclusive growth.
The Social Entrepreneur of the Year Award celebrates the advancement of social innovation Worldwide. The awards recognize the individuals and organizations who implement innovative, sustainable and large-scale solutions to address poverty, indignity and the lack of basic services and resources in Bottom of the Pyramid and ultra-poor communities.
They work in areas as diverse as health, education, job creation, water, clean energy and building identity and entitlements and access to information and technology.
• Exclusive Benefit: Winner of SEOY India will get an opportunity to apply for the Hindustan Times Fellowship for Stanford Seed Transformation program.
• SEOY Awardee will be announced at the World Economic Forum’s Sustainable Development Impact Summit in 2021 and participate in a three-year structured program to help them scale their solutions to collectively reach millions of people worldwide
• Access to the world’s most influential network: Awardees will have the opportunity to connect with key partners at Forum regional and global summits, and on digital platform TopLink, to learn sector-specific best practices and scale their solution through partnerships.
• Global media exposure: The Award showcases awardees’ solutions to the highest level of decision-makers through award ceremonies, media campaigns, videos and speaking roles.
• Personalized engagement: Throughout the three year program, staff proactively ensures that awardees’ engagements with the Schwab Foundation and the World Economic Forum are well aligned with their short and long term goals.
• Capacity building: The Award build the leadership capacity of awardees by strengthening their organizational and business strategies through executive education programs at top universities, practitioner-oriented research, and curated programming at global and regional meetings.
• Community-based support: The Award creates spaces for reflection and peer-to-peer mentoring to equip awardees with the support systems to lead their organizations and drive trust-based collaborations.
• Market-based: leverages market forces, strategic partnerships, and business practices wherever possible, e.g. charges fees for products or services or for some subset of them.
• Tech-enabled: Uses technology to create, communicate, deliver, or monitor the adoption of its products or services.
• Demonstrated Impact: beyond proof of concept; has a monitoring and evaluation system in place; can provide compelling impact metrics
• Scalability/Potential to scale: has the potential to be successfully expanded nationally or internationally, either by branch expansion or via replication partners.
• Candidate as an Ambassador: able to interact on a peer-to-peer level with top business and political leaders and willing to contribute time and expertise to building the global community.
• Aligned with the World Economic Forum System Initiatives.
More information at: https://www.jubilantbhartiafoundation.com/cpage.aspx?mpgid=775&pgid=882&spgid=1546