Sponsoring Agency: Royal Society of Edinburgh
Type of Fund: Fellowship
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/28/2021
Size of the Fund: USD $50,000 to $500,000
Do you have an innovative science-or-tech-based business idea, but need help accelerating your project? If yes, then apply for the Enterprise Fellowships.
Enterprise Fellowships offer a leading business development and training programme for the higher education sector; enabling researchers to develop into world-class entrepreneurs.
Funding area: Commercialisation Support
Secure an equity-free support package of funding and training support worth up to £100,000!
The Enterprise Fellowships provide:
• A one-year academic salary
• Tailored, cutting-edge business training
• Mentoring from RSE’s network of partners in the business community
• Up to £10,000 business support funding
• Membership of the RSE Entrepreneurs’ Club, with access to networking events
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with the potential to truly be life changing. RSE Enterprise Fellows are equipped with the skills necessary to succeed in today’s fast-paced global business environment.
Enterprise Fellowships run for 12 months (PT 24 months). During this time, Enterprise Fellows are hosted by a UK University or Research Institute.
The RSE Enterprise Fellowship is open to graduates, postgraduates, PhD students, academic researchers, or members of HEI staff. Additionally:
• Applicants must demonstrate proof of concept – commercial and technical
• Applicants must demonstrate that they can remain and work legally in the UK for the duration of the Enterprise Fellowship.
• Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to full-time or part-time requirements
• Spin-out/shell companies not yet trading can apply, but companies who have generated significant investment, or are generating significant revenue cannot apply.
More information at: https://www.rse.org.uk/awards/enterprise-fellowships/