Sponsoring Agency: Unltd India
Type of Fund: Accelerator, Incubation, Mentorship and/or Training
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/25/2021
Size of the Fund: Not Available
UnLtd India is accepting applications for its Incubation Program to support early-stage social entrepreneurs with innovative ideas for creating sustainable livelihoods or income-generating opportunities to alleviate poverty in India.
At the core of the Incubation Program are early-stage social entrepreneurs. UnLtd provides social entrepreneurs with opportunities to maximise their potential as leaders, accelerate the growth of their organisations and deliver high-impact.
The Incubation Program is divided into 3 levels based on how far the idea has been developed. UnLtd helps you amplify your work through stage-appropriate coaching and inputs.
• TEST: Pilot the idea
• BUILD: Expand the idea
• GROW: Scale the idea
You must be working full-time, or if part-time, upwards of 3 days a week on your program
• UnLtd is open to any idea that solves a pressing socio-economic issue in India.
• You are committed to growing your idea/organisation for social change.
• You need to be an Indian Citizen above 18 years of age.
• You need to be the Founder/Co-Founder of an early-stage NGO, (Section 8, Trust, Society) registered on or after 1st Jan 2014 with 12A and 80G (can be in progress) certifications.
• You must be working full-time or if part-time,3 days or more a week on your program.
• Your idea/organisation should have a strong focus on measurable social impact.
While selecting social entrepreneurs, UnLtd looks for four key ‘I’s’:
• Individual: They look for individuals who exhibit entrepreneurial characteristics, an unwavering commitment to social change and the ability to garner resources to support their work.
• Idea: They look for ideas that are focused solutions to fit specific social problems, address an unmet need or under-served sections of society.
• Impact: They look for ideas that have the potential to create long-term and sustained impact within their communities, at a city/state level and at scale.
• Incubation: They look for individuals who are open to feedback and can gain from non-financial support.
• Application Form: You need to complete & submit online application form
• Screening meeting: If eligible, you will be interviewed by their team via a video/phone call
• ‘Theory of Change’ Workshop: If shortlisted, you attend an online workshop that helps you define and map out your organisation goals
• Mock Panel: You present your idea to team who will give you constructive feedback to improve on your pitch
• Final panel: You pitch to a panel of funders, donors, and industry & sector experts
More information at: https://unltdindia.org/incubation-program/