Sponsoring Agency: Horsham District Council
Type of Fund: Grant
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 05/30/2021
Size of the Fund: Less than USD $50,000
The Horsham District Council is seeking applications for its LEAP Small Business Grants programme.
• LEAP grants are a small injection of funding of up to £2,000 aimed at start-ups and small businesses based in the Horsham District, with less than 20 FTE employees and who have registered within the last 12 months (as at 1 September 2020).
• You will need to match fund the grant funding by contributing towards 30% of your total project cost with your own investment.
Eligible project expenditure includes: equipment, building works, e-commerce, etc but does NOT include salaries, overheads, rent or stock.
• Registered with Companies House or HMRC
• Less than 20 employees (FTE)
• Trading for less than 12 months (as at 1st September 2020)
• Located in Horsham District
• 30% match funding
• Must have a fully costed, 3-year business plan
Applicants must show how the grant will help establish or future-proof their fledgling business.
All successful applicants must have spent their grant within 6 months of approval. All previous applicants that have been awarded a LEAP grant from 2017 to date are excluded from submitting further applications.
More information at: https://www.horsham.gov.uk/business/business-funding/leap-business-grants