Sponsoring Agency: Technology Innovation Hub
Type of Fund:
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 05/08/2021
Size of the Fund: Less than USD $50,000
The Technology Innovation Hub (TIH) has announced a Call for Proposals for Start-up, an activity intended to promote student start-ups, accelerate the idea's journey to prototype by providing initial funding assistance and to take forward student innovation to the commercialization stage.
Details about program:
• The candidate must find a mentor/partner from the members of TIH.
• The IP generated from the product/process will be shared by the TIH (33%), mentor (33%), and candidate (34%).
• The selected candidate will get Rs. 10,00,000/- , this amount distributed as follows :
o Prototype development – Rs. 7,00,000
o Contingency (may utilize up to Rs. 1, 00,000/ for travel) -Rs. 3, 00,000.
• There will be no commitment from the TIH to support the startup after this funding.
• The applicant must be graduated from a reputed institute, not before a maximum of 3 years at the time of submitting application.
• The applicant's startup proposal must be a novel product or process beneficial to the TIH's theme- Underwater exploration.
• A five -member committee will be formed to evaluate the proposals and their decision will be considered final. (The member of the TIH who has applied for the mentorship will not be a part of the committee).
More information at: http://iitg.ac.in/tihue/