Sponsoring Agency: MASIT
Type of Fund:
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/25/2021
Size of the Fund: Not Available
The project “Digitalization Path” – funded by the USAID Economic Development, Governance and Enterprise Growth Project and implemented by MASIT (North Macedonia) in partnership with STIKK (Kosovo) and ICT Net (Serbia) is announcing an open call for applications from companies operating in the sector of agriculture and processing, light manufacturing (apparel and textiles, wood processing), and tourism (eco-tourism, rural tourism, and adventure tourism), that needs development of personalized Digital transformation strategy in order to improve their business.
Personal digital transformation strategies support description:
The Project will provide expert help from experienced consultants, who will support companies to effectively identify and prioritize IT solutions that would potentially have the highest return on improving the business operations of each SME.
This personalized Strategy will have the goal to analyze the current business processes and understand the company’s needs problems and challenges, based on which detailed recommendations for implementation of IT solutions will be elaborated and recommended in order to improve their business operations and sophistication.
Note: Companies that will successfully complete the process of creation of Digital transformation strategy will have the opportunity to apply for financial support for purchasing ICT solutions up to 50% or 3000 USD.
What can you expect?
• Work with experienced consultants
• Development of your own personalized Digital Transformation Strategy
• 30 beneficiary companies, 10 companies per country from the sectors mentioned above will be selected for the development of the Digital Transformation Strategy
• Companies registered in North Macedonia, Serbia or Kosovo
• Companies that come from one of the targeted sectors: agriculture and processing, light manufacturing (apparel and textiles, wood processing), and tourism (eco-tourism, rural tourism, and adventure tourism)
• Companies that have plan to improve their business by using IT solution or tools.
More information at: https://masit.org.mk/news/call-for-applications-for-beneficiary-companies-2/