Sponsoring Agency: U.S. Embassy Monrovia
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/21/2021
Size of the Fund: Not Available
U.S. Embassy Monrovia is looking for female entrepreneurs to join their first Academy for Women Entrepreneurs.
The Academy of Women Entrepreneurs is a U.S. Department of State initiative to provide women entrepreneurs with the skills, resources, and networks needed to start and scale successful businesses. The first Liberia cohort of AWE will meet during the summer of 2021. The Academy will take place over approximately a 12-week period.
There is no cost to apply!
• Must be a female entrepreneur between 21 and 45 years of age
• Must be fluent in English
• Must currently be residing in Monrovia and/or its surrounding suburbs
• Must either have a feasible business idea or have a registered business for no more than 2 years
• Must submit a one-page business profile/plan
• Must have the ability to participate in weekly group sessions for approximately 12 weeks
• Must commit to 5+ hours weekly to accomplish designated tasks
• Must have computer literacy and access to a computer.
Applications will be reviewed and screened by a panel. Selected participants will be notified on May 7, 2021.
More information at: https://lr.usembassy.gov/call-for-applications-academy-for-women-entrepreneurs/