Sponsoring Agency: Kingston Marketing Group
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/30/2021
Size of the Fund: Less than USD $50,000
Kingston Marketing Group is inviting women founders of early-stage companies in the Pacific Northwest who are using technology to make a positive impact to apply for its Woman Founder Grant.
Kingston Marketing Group is founded by women and committed to supporting other women founders to build enduring brands. They know the challenges that women face when raising money for new ventures and getting a seat at the table and are proud to be doing their part to help through their Woman Founder Grant.
Women Founders with companies that fit the application criteria can apply to win a $20,000 marketing and communication consulting package customized for their needs. With deep in-house experience, small and thoughtfully curated team will work seamlessly with the grant winner from strategy to tactics to execution to expand the brand’s potential.
• Woman Founder
• Using technology to make a positive impact in the world
• Raised USD $0.5mm-$5mm
• 12+ months post launch and has evidence of market traction
• Based in the Pacific Northwest (Washington, Oregon, British Columbia)
Required Application Materials
Share your pitch deck (providing a quick overview of your business plan, team and traction in the market.)
Submit responses to the following:
• Tell your founder story and describe what problem your company is trying to solve.
• Describe your target customer.
• How will Kingston Marketing Group’s communications and brand marketing consulting help you to achieve your business goals?
• Describe your key marketing tactics to date. What has been your most successful tactic? What have you learned?
• Provide your company’s mission and values statement (if defined).
More information at: https://www.kingstonmarketing.group/grant