Sponsoring Agency: Startup India
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/08/2021
Size of the Fund: Not Available
HexGn in partnership with Invest India (AGNIi, and Startup India) has launched this exclusive Startup acceleration program for women from Science & Technology backgrounds.
The Programme aims to fast-track women entrepreneurs, who can lead India into the future.
For Women Entrepreneurs building a company is not easy, as there are scarce resources, little or no support. And honestly, all you have is a strong belief that it’s doable and maybe a co-founder to support you.
• Equity-Free Program
o Unlike accelerators that require you to move across the country and give up 5%- 10% of your Startup, their program is 100% equity-free and you can participate from anywhere in the world.
• Online Study Program with Live Sessions
o Curriculum includes live classes, mentor and advisor hours, and masterminds, training videos, quizzes, tests, best practice/case study and reports. They go beyond recorded video lectures and offer virtual classroom sessions for real learning.
o Mentorship is at the core of our HexGn Startup Ready Program and they don’t believe in the “one-size-fits-all” advice that founders often get. At HexGn, seasoned coaches who have trained numerous executives, work alongside the Startup founders. They roll up their sleeves and figure stuff out – everything – together with the founders.
• Only for Full Time Women Founders/ Co-founders
• This program is open for women-led early-stage ventures or startup teams. The session participation is open for women founders only.
• Science/ Technology background
• This is an entrepreneurship learning program, focused on science and technology-based ideas. Having a technology or science background is not mandatory for application, however, it will be advantageous for the applicant even if one of the founders comes from the science background.
Procedure Post Submission
The application will be evaluated on the basis of responses given to the questionnaire and candidates/ team’s information provided. Evaluation will be at the sole discretion of the selection panel of HexGn. 24 entrepreneurs will be selected for the three months startup acceleration program.
More information at: https://www.startupindia.gov.in/content/sih/en/ams-application/accelerator-program.html?applicationId=602df1a7e4b017a8daec29a3