Sponsoring Agency: AGS Programme
Type of Fund: Accelerator, Incubation, Mentorship and/or Training
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/24/2021
Size of the Fund: Less than USD $50,000
Accelerated Growth for SMEs in Zambia (AGS) Programme invites scalable, high potential Zambian start-ups and Micro, Small and Medium sized Enterprises to join the LEVEL UP Accelerator. The tailored support pushes your business to the next level.
LEVEL UP offers an intensive learning curve with up to 6 months of training, coaching and mentoring to boost your company growth.
The acceleration model is built on the participating companies’ individual needs, different starting points, and sector-specific challenges.
LEVEL UP is implemented in partnership with Zambia’s best Business Service Providers, using internationally recognized practices and acceleration methods.
The goal is to make you investment ready. They place specific attention to:
• Support with access to new markets
• Linking you up with partners, customers, investors, and finance providers
• Improving technical and managerial skills
• Strengthening innovation capacities
• Help with navigating compliance, quality and quantity issues in your specific sector.
Procurement of Commodities is an instrument under LEVEL UP, giving well performing businesses in the accelerator the opportunity for valuable additional support. AGS will support selected businesses by procuring productive commodities, such as machinery or equipment on their behalf. Such support is provided for up to 30 000 EUR per company, to further strengthen the growth of high potential businesses.
Applications from women-led or women-owned enterprises are particularly encouraged!
To be eligible, your business should:
• Operate in Lusaka, Copperbelt or North Western Province
• Operate in agribusiness, forestry, renewable energy, circular economy or mining services (ICT and education are seen as cross-cutting sectors)
• Have at least 2 years’ track record of sustained operations
• Have existing, regular revenue
• Have defined products and markets
• Potentially be looking at export markets or expanding current markets
• Be registered for tax and NAPSA
• Have a Human Resource policy in place.
More information at: https://agsprogramme.org/2021/04/12/level-up-accelerator-applications-now-open-apply-by-24th-april-2021/