Sponsoring Agency: The Forum of Young Global Leaders
Type of Fund:
Deadline Available: Available
Deadline Date (mm/dd/yyyy): 04/30/2021
Size of the Fund: Not Available
Do you know a leader under 40 who is making an impact on the world and innovating towards the greater good? If yes, then nominate them to join the Young Global Leaders Class of 2022.
The mission of the Forum of Young Global Leaders is to create a dynamic global community of exceptional people with the vision, courage and influence to drive positive change in the world.
Over the past 15 years, Young Global Leaders have gone on to lead their countries, serve their communities, launch groundbreaking initiatives, expand access to resources, and shake up traditional ways of doing business.
The Forum of Young Global Leaders is an initiative of the World Economic Forum.
• The candidate must be 38 years old or younger at nomination
• Has 5-15 years of recognized achievements, leadership and outstanding professional work experience.
• Demonstrates a personal commitment to serve society at local and global levels, has an impeccable record in the public eye, good standing in their community, self-awareness and a desire to learn.
• Candidates from the business sector must manage a corporation or division and must hold one of the following titles (or equivalent): President, chair of the board, chief executive officer, managing director, managing partner or publisher.
• Companies, organizations and entities can only nominate one candidate from their qualifying company every two years.
• If the company is a member or partner of the World Economic Forum, the candidate requires the approval of the chief executive officer or chair of the board of the respective company.
• Self-nominations are not accepted.
More information at: https://www.younggloballeaders.org/nomination-criteria